Medical Entrance Exams NEET
- Biological Classifications
- The Living World
- Botany at a Glance
- The Plant Kingdom
- Transport in plants
- Respiration in Plants
- Cell Biology
- Moment and locomotion
- Circulation in Animals
- Animal Nutrition
- Nervous System
- Nervous System MCQs
- Respiratory System
- Diseases of Heart
- Human Reproduction and Embryology
- Genetics Gene
- Genes and Chromosomes
- Genetic Basis of Inheritance
- Molecular Basis of Inheritance-I
- Molecular basis of Inheritance-II
- Mineral Nutrition
- Diseases and Immunity
NEET 2020 Exam Dates
Aspirants can check the tentative dates for the NEET 20 entrance exam:
NEET Application Form 2020
The detailed application procedure will be as follows:
- Students can get the NEET 2020 Application form online mode only.
- Visit the official website of NEET.
- Fill in all the necessary details like personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc carefully.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and index finger impressions in the prescribed format.
- Make the fee payment using online and offline mode.
- After the fee payment, take a printout of the confirmation page of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
- Candidates will have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1400/- (for UR and OBC) and Rs. 750/- (for SC/ST & PH).
- The fee payment can be made via online mode (debit or credit card).
- Payments can also be done through the e-challan of Syndicate, SBI, ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank.
Students should check the eligibility criteria before applying for NEET exam. The eligibility criteria for appearing NEET exam is given below:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen. OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) candidates are also eligible to apply.
- J&K/AP/Telangana: Such candidates are eligible for All India 15% quota only (also eligible for admission in AFMC, Pune) on the basis of self-declaration.
- Aadhaar Card Requirement: Indian National candidates must have an Aadhaar Number to apply for NEET exam.
- Minimum Age: The minimum age limit is 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Maximum Age: The maximum age limit is 25 years (for General and OBC candidates) and 30 years (for other categories).
- Examination: Candidates should have qualified for 12th or equivalent exams.
- Subjects: Subjects Should be Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English as a compulsory subject.
- 10+2 appearing students who are eligible to apply.
- Marks Required: In the qualifying exam (PCB group), students should have obtained at least 50% marks for general, 45% marks for General-PH and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC.
NEET 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for NEET 2020 examination is mentioned below:
- No. of Question: Total 180 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Exam Mode: Exams will be conducted through online mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions (four options with one correct answer).
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Language: Question paper will be asked in 8 languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu languages.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer (+4 Marks).
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (-1 Mark).
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
Physics Syllabus for NEET 2020
|Class XI||Class XII|
|Physical world and measurement||Electrostatics|
|Laws of Motion||Current Electricity|
|Kinematics||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|Work, Energy, and Power||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|Properties of Bulk Matter||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|Thermodynamics||Atoms and Nuclei|
|Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory||Electronic Devices|
|Oscillations and Waves|
Chemistry Syllabus for NEET 2020
|Class XI||Class XII|
|Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry||Solid State|
|Structure of Atom||Solutions|
|Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Electrochemistry|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Chemical Kinetics|
|States of Matter: Gases and Liquids||Surface Chemistry|
|Thermodynamics||General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements|
|Redox Reactions||d and f Block Elements|
|s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|Some p-Block Elements||Alcohol, Phenols, and Ethers|
|Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques||Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids|
|Hydrocarbons||Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
|Chemistry in Everyday Life|
Biology Syllabus for NEET 2020
|Class XI||Class XII|
|Diversity in the Living World||Reproduction|
|Structural Organisation for Animals and Plants||Genetics and Evolution|
|Cell Structure and Function||Biology and Human Welfare|
|Plant Physiology||Biotechnology and Its Applications|
|Human physiology||Ecology and Environment|