Class 8 Conservation-Plants-Animals
Conservation of Plants and Animals
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- The plants found in a particular area are termed as:-
- The animals found in particular area are termed as:-
- A group of population which is capable of interbreeding is known as:-
- The plants, animals and microorganisms along with climate, soil river etc. of an
the area is referred to as …….
- Red Data Book keeps the record of …….
(a) endangered animals & plants
(b) extinct animals and plants
(c) endemic animals and plants
(d) all of the above
- Red Data Book is published by:-
- Restoring of the destroyed forests by planting new trees is known as…
- Deforestation does not cause
(a) global warming
Fill in the blanks:-
- A species found in a particular area is known as —species—
- Kanha National park is located at–Madhya Pradesh — in India.
- Variety of plants, animals and other organisms on the earth is called— species—
- —- afforestation ——–is the process of planting new trees in the deforested area.
- Zoos are not the habitat of animals.
- Migratory birds fly to faraway places because of changes of Climate.
- —- Lightning —is the natural cause of forest fires.
- Forest is our–lifeline——-.