In Bank’s job upcoming examinations 2016 are one of the most of the trending job people searching over the web. Most of the Indian students looking for the banking job in public sector or private sector. Government banking sector releases a large number of vacancies for eligible & interested aspirants. Aspirants apply for these jobs and qualify to get selected every year in large number. In present time large number of private sector banks such as IDBI, ICICI, HDFC, Axis bank etc in private sector bank and SBI, SBBJ, PNB, Bank of Maharashtra etc in public sector bank
Eligibility for Bank Exams in India
- The banking sector in India consists of commercial banks and co-operative banks. The different bank has different eligibility criteria for different posts. Candidates applying for bank exams are needed to be a graduate from any discipline for entry officer posts in any commercial banks.
- Private banks invite applications from 1st class graduate candidates for officer trainee positions, whereas public sector banks invite the 1st class to apply for P.O.
- Clerical grade recruitment appoints those applicants who have passed higher secondary OR graduation. private banks and public sector banks.
- Commercial and Nationalised Banks- Age limit for PO is maximum 28 years. Applicants must be a graduate.
- For the recruitment of Reserve Bank Officers (Grade A/B) examination are held by RBI Services Board, Mumbai.
- The age limit for PO is maximum 28 years and candidates must be a graduate forState Bank of India and other Nationalised Banks.
I.B.P.S Bank Clerk
I.B.P.S Bank P.O
S.B.I Bank Clerk
S.B.I Bank P.O